CAD Addict has published a collection of BIM standards in different cities and countries. In Spain, that I have heard, there are none but my faith is that soon someone posts one. I leave the list published in cad-addict.com
- Finland: Common BIM Requirements 2012(published March 2012)
- United Kingdom: AEC (UK) BIM Protocol v2.0 (published September 2012)
- Australia: National Guidelines for Digital Modelling
- United States: National BIM Standard – Version 2 (Published May 2012) (need to login to access the PDF)
- Singapore: Singapore BIM Guide
Other Public and Local Administrations:
- U.S. General Services Administration: BIM Guide Series.
- US Department of Veterans Affairs: The VA BIM Guide.
- New York City – Department of Design and Construction: BIM Guidelines (published July 2012)
- Port Authority of New York: EAD BIM Standard Manual
- US State of Ohio: State of Ohio Building Information Modeling Protocol
- US State of Texas: Pages 48 to 72 of this Texas Facilities Comission document (published February 2008)
- US State of Wisconsin: Building Information Modeling (BIM) Guidelins and Standards for Architects and Engineers (published July 2012)
Higher Education Institutions:
- Los Angeles Comuniity College:Design Build and Design-Bid Build BIM Standards (3 documents)
- Penn State University: BIM Project Execution Planning Guide v2.1
- University of Southern California: Building Information Modelling Guidelines v1.6 (published April 2012)
Architects’ Boards and Associations:
- American Institute of Architects: BIM Protocol Exhibit
The same way as CAD Addict I encourage you to tell us if you find any other standard. I hope this compilation will be usefull to develop a Spanish BIM Standard.
Original post: cadaddict.com